2013 AFC SOUTH Division Race

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

We would definitely have a better chance if Gabbert is playing QB when the game against the Jags comes November 10th.I don't think he is anything special but Henne is much better in my opinion than Gabbert and he has had some good games in the past passing the ball.The main thing i'd worry about is Henne picking us apart passing to Shorts and Blackmon not to mention Blackmon has caught a few deep passes as well.I definitely hope our team doesn't come out flat against the Jaguars because that would suck for them to get their first win against us and that would also be very bad for our chances of doing anything later in the season.

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I think the depth chart at QB for the Rams right now is Kellen Clemmons is the starter and if i'm correct Brady Quinn is the backup.I've heard they also signed Austin Davis whoever that is....

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

After thinking about it some i figure there is no way we should lose the next two games if this team plays tough like they have all year.We just played some of the toughest teams in the entire league in our early part of the schedule and we had a good chance in all those games to get victories if certain setbacks didn't occur.Our last three games were against the top teams in the league right now Kansas City,Seattle and San Francisco.We should be a tougher team now due to facing the level of competition we've faced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar