2013-2014 College Football Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Playmaker, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You are showing ignorance here, BJ is playing with only perhaps 10-12 SEC talent level players. He has the number 2 class coming in...he has one quickly every where he has gone, why don't you get your panties out of a wad and wait and see after next year. Don't be stupid or are you just trolling? You do that a lot.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Nothing I said in that post is false or trolling.

I hated the hire. He won't be better next year and if his record reflects that he is it will likely be because the schedule is easier and a couple powers will be taking a step back.

The HC at UT has always had a golden dome over him. The media, fans, nobody is supposed to criticize him.

**** him. Win or gtfo. Year 1 was a massive failure.

Just because you can recruit doesn't make you a good coach. Anyone should be able to recruit top 5 classes to Tennessee with our history, support, money and facilities.

Get out with that "but he recruits well" crap. Everyone in this conference does.

Butch Jones has never had to build anything. His last two jobs and teams were given to him. Dude is over his head in this conference. UT made another Dooley hire when their first couple options turned them or at least the money offered down.

Butch Jones only other job offer was ****ing horrible ass Colorado. That was the only other school that thought enough of him to give him a job.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Also John Jancek? Nobody disturbed by the fact he is brought in to rebuild our defense? John ****ing Jancek.

That is a dead man walking at D coordinator anyway. Dude should have never stepped off the plane in Knoxville.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

and TT since everyone continues to dick ride this recruiting class in Knoxville.

Guess what? It ain't that amazing.

By time national signing day rolls around it probably won't even be top 10.

Still a good class but not the heaven sent class everyone is making it out to be. We are #2 because of the number of players signed not necessarily the quality.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wait... you have?

Hmm... I must have missed this. Link?

6. Deuce Wayne

Probably the best bet for you. Cling to the 3 times out of 300 you've been half-correct.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

oh i am so hurt

8. Deuce Wayne

At least another year. But he'd better fire Al Borges or he's going out with him.

Borges is the main thing holding the team back. He's like 2nd highest paid OC in the nation and one of the worst. Completely clueless.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Deuce Wayne

[​IMG]

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

lol lets ignore the countless times this argument has came up and I've tore you a new butthole every time with stats and facts and when I quote you to try to elicit some sort of defense you're nowhere to be found like a scared puppy.

Bad Deuce, BAD DEUCE. You be a good dog or ill get the paddle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar