Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Bobo, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid action flick, but not a great plot.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I know it happens all the time (just look at the moon). It's just quite a feat considering the size of the universe and how small any planet would be in scale.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Haven't we covered this already? Didn't we decide that the asteroid was going to hit my house first?

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Apophis

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xaW4Ol3_M1o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xaW4Ol3_M1o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Why do you get to be the asteroid whore? :irked:

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

He puts out ...

7. Blazing Arrow

On something totally unrelated ... I have some magic beans for sale if anyone is interested. PM me!

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Should I be worried about you Blazing Arrow? You have magic beans and you know a little too much about avvie's sexuality. Things that make you go hhhmmm.... :suspect:

9. Blazing Arrow

Unfortunately I am not an asteroid so my advances are rejected .... :hmm:

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

:moon2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar