Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Bobo, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

So if the end of the world is 2012....do we party like its 1999 again?

2. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

Yes we do we party until we all die. Lol then we will all be dead anyways. So Nostradaums will be right.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:spit:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

People with much higher intellect than us also thought the Earth was flat and the centre of the universe.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

What's Mayan is Mayan and what's yours is yours. That will end in 2012 and it will all be Mayan.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Ahh...but gunny, its the What if that is intriguing. What if... Not something worry about, but something to ponder.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What if? What if I'm taking a shower and I slip on a bar of soap...

Sorry can never resist a Simpsons reference.

What if all you want, the future cannot be predicted.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Myansoft just can't get anything right. Its their bloated buggy calendar causing issues now. Well at least a reboot will solve it.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I believe deep down most people believe that. BUT there is that doubt in there...which creates the What If. I personally like to imagine the WHAT IF I won the lottery. That is a frequent daydream of mine. The whole end of the world thing doesnt concern me. Nothing little ole me would be able to do about it so why worry about it.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You may well win the lottery (will save me buying you the Dark Knight :brow:) but it's not predetermined.

But if there is the small chance it is determined already, no one has found a way to read such predictions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar