Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2012 Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    Who said anything about dumping half the roster? I made a list of, in my opinion, unproductive players we could do without.
    Truthfully, I was surprised by the out-pouring for Cook who I put on the Questionable list. I expected to get pelted for putting Johnson on the We Could Do Without list.
    No player on this team made the Pro Bowl this year. Truthfully, I agree. Kinda-sorta my point.
    There are a ton of players on the KEEPER list. A KEEPER list that I didn't post. Those are the guys we need to build on.

You listed Griffin as a no-sign. He's on my KEEPER list. Opinions vary.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    What is the world has Griffin done to make you think he's a keeper?

He doesn't tackle!
  3. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    Minus Hope, I think our secondary is strong including Griffin. I think they work well together.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    Griffin doesn't tackle!

He knows how too, I saw him do it once upon a time, but he chooses not to tackle now, he is literally useless!
  5. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    He used to crush people in Texas....dunno what happened lol
    1 people high five this.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    Griff must have Kenny Britt-like baby mama drama or something, dudes become a headcase.

He's got ALL the tools to be a great FS, but he's just fallen off for some unknown reason.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,071
    There won't be a more talented FS available on the market than Michael Griffin, but we'll upgrade by letting him go. If the NFL played flag football instead of tackle football Michael Griffin would be All-World.

I can't remember the last play he made on a pass. Tipped INTs that happen to fall in to his lap don't count.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,484
    Griff got soft. fo sho.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    The last time I saw Griffin make a play was on 4th & 1 this year vs some team we beat early in the season at home. Can't recall which game though. thinking Denver maybe.
    1 people high five this.
  10. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,484
    griff doesnt seem to come up to the line with any force, kinda stands around a bit, seems reaaaaally bored sometimes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.