2012 Titans Training Camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

As do I.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

At least you guys live in the country.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Around mid-July, we'll open up the Training Camp forum as we've done each year for members to post photos and reviews of the day's practice.

I generally hit it every day the first week and have live tweets posting on the forum.

4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Well, now that I am more involved on here, I will be glad to post anything I see at camp here. I look forward to it every year. And for those who live near, we should workout getting a group together to go to one of the night camps.

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I usually go to camp several times every year, but I recently moved away from Nashville. I will still try to make the 5 hour trip to see 1 or 2 practices this year though, I enjoy camp that much.

My favorite year was the one when they did camp at Austin Peay . You could get so close to the players during practice. MUCH closer than you can at BSP, and it seems like they had a smaller fence. I was literally about 2-3 feet behind Pacman while he was working on fielding punts that year. He would talk to us and joke around with us inbetween kicks. He actually seemed like a nice guy ... gave his gloves to some little kids

Also if they ever do any more practices against other teams like they have done in the past you definately need to go to one of those. I always thought those were a lot of fun.

6. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

The traffic is terrible in that area during afternoon practices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar