Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2012 Titans Training Camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, May 14, 2012.

• Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    As do I.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,393
    At least you guys live in the country.
    1 people high five this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    Around mid-July, we'll open up the Training Camp forum as we've done each year for members to post photos and reviews of the day's practice.

I generally hit it every day the first week and have live tweets posting on the forum.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $149
    Well, now that I am more involved on here, I will be glad to post anything I see at camp here. I look forward to it every year. And for those who live near, we should workout getting a group together to go to one of the night camps.
  1. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $215
    I usually go to camp several times every year, but I recently moved away from Nashville. I will still try to make the 5 hour trip to see 1 or 2 practices this year though, I enjoy camp that much.

My favorite year was the one when they did camp at Austin Peay . You could get so close to the players during practice. MUCH closer than you can at BSP, and it seems like they had a smaller fence. I was literally about 2-3 feet behind Pacman while he was working on fielding punts that year. He would talk to us and joke around with us inbetween kicks. He actually seemed like a nice guy ... gave his gloves to some little kids

Also if they ever do any more practices against other teams like they have done in the past you definately need to go to one of those. I always thought those were a lot of fun.
  2. tnfan47 Let's Get It

McNair
    Moolah:
    $561
    The traffic is terrible in that area during afternoon practices.