2012 Titan Cup Fantasy Football Sign-up Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I have given the Commish of each division some names to add to their rosters from this thread. I sent them in the order they were received in this thread.

You have 24 hours to sign up once the email is sent out or we work down the waiting list. Once all our current leagues are full, we'll make a decision on expanding our current rosters or adding another division.

Here's who should get an invite email today:

TBaker34
    Obie09
    TitansWrath
    coop3422
    Titaneers
    Pjames32
    QGP
    GoT
    dtm586
    idrockfan
    Tennessy XO
    Scarecrow
    Titans Eternal

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have confirmed

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

GoT, an invite has been sent, please don't make me kick you out before you even join.... In other words, join the league pronto!!! :D

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I dont know how. Ive checked my Emails

is there a link I missed or something?

5. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Have You started making your way down the waiting list yet?

6. TitanJeff

We have. Quite a few have been asked. Some have responded. Some not.

I would make sure to check your in-box the next couple of days because our goal is to have the leagues full by this weekend.

7. TitansDownUnder

TitansDownUnder Starter

Hey Jeff. Somehow never got an invite - but hate to break the participation streak back to 2003.

Please add me if possible...

TitansDownUnder

8. TitanJeff

Do you remember your league last year? Each Commish sent out an invite a few weeks back. A few divisions are now full but I can check to see if the one you were on still has an opening.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I totally flaked and somehow missed this entire thread as well as my invite. Would love to return if there's an open spot. But certainly don't want to cut ahead of anyone that has been on the list. If the list is gone through and a league still needs someone definitely let me know.

I was in the East league last season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar