2012 Titan Cup Fantasy Football Sign-up Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

TJ, have we set a record yet for most ppl joining?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Maybe.

What we'll do is get the Commish of each division to contact players from last season. They'll get a week or so to join back up. Once we hit that deadline, we'll fill holes with this thread. Once we do, and there are 10 left, we'll add another division.

3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

too late for a skinny one?

4. Jeff, if you want me to micro-commish again, let me know. It's easy for me to renew a league.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Check your inbox. I started a conversation with everyone this morning. I'd like the do the re-invites in the next few days.

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

2011 TitanCup West Managers, if you selected to have your email address "Private" or "Hidden" I cannot send you an invite. An invite went out to everyone that allowed the Commish to see your email address.

The following managers didn't receive an invite due to no email address available, so if you're interested in playing again this year, shoot me a pm with your Team name and email address and I'll send you the invite. If I don't hear from you, your spot will be given up to someone on the waiting list. We've got a lot of interest this year in people wanting to play, so send me your email address asap if you're one of them.

Exploder
    AmmoPurcy
    Beatdown Bayou
    Off Tackle
    Ravens Shall Burn

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Off topic.... I just noticed that I only have $5 bucks of Moola. I want to know how TitanJeff knew how much was in my account after I paid for my Titan's Season Tickets this year??? Hmmmm.....

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Titan Cup North has been renewed from last year.

As per TJ's instructions, everyone will have a week or so to sign up. Last year's managers are listed below. All should have received an email from me.

Toronto going for a 3-peat in the North.

Toronto
    Woody's Squad
    xpmar9x
    Polar Bears
    Carpy
    TDU Thunder
    Kibbles and Vicks
    Fairmount Farmers
    The Dream Team

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I keep seeing a pop-up telling me to contact the commissioner of my division. Who's my commissioner??

10. renojoe76

renojoe76 Camp Fodder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar