2012 Titan Cup Fantasy Football Sign-up Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We're still workin down the list. Quite a few have not responded so keep looking for an invite over the next couple of days.

2. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Do you send Invites to our email address listed under our profile, or do you send them in a message here on the forum?

3. TitansDownUnder

TitansDownUnder Starter

Thanks Jeff- yes was in Titan Cup North under Carpy.... Last 3 years I think.

4. TitanJeff

It's sent to the email on record here. Make sure you update if you need to but I think Titanium sent you an invite. You might start a conversation with her if she has the wrong email.

Carpy is full so I'll add you to the list. There are still a couple of spots open but a few ahead of you.

5. titansrule00000

I got the email this morning and just joined Thanks!

6. kstone

kstone Starter

I want in if there is any room. Thanks
    kstone

7. TitanJeff

We're finally all full.

The draft will be set to go on Saturday morning. Just to be safe, I would make sure you have your pre-draft set by Friday night.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

GoT, I admire your commitment to rolling with ALL Titans players except for your kicker (the exact opposite of what you should see with Titans players lol), but....

I don't even know what to say. Good luck... especially on week 11.

My team is awesome. I must've done a great job with my pre-draft rankings because I'm extremely pleased with the way my team turned out... really stupid how it drafts two kickers and two defenses. Also, the dumb CPU picked Kellen Winslow for me after he got cut.

Exiled Elite and what the puck have insanely good teams.

9. titansrule00000

Im not used to the yahoo format, but I think my team turned out pretty good. There are a few players I wish I didn't have though, but I guess i will stick with them because there aren't really any players on the waivers worth grabbing. How do you manage to draft nothing but titans players? That must have been all he put in his pre draft rankings!

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

TJ

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but my team sadly drafted a few players with injuries. I am currently trying to drop Neil Rackers and cannot because the waiver date is set to the 14th. I really do not want to wait until after the first week to get my kicker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar