2012 NFL Season Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I see us beating SD. I know that they have had our number, but Ron Rivera is not walking through that door. Merriman is not walking through that door. That vaunted 3-4 defense that always shut our offense down, left with Rivera. If our run game is upgraded from last year and if we can get to that chump of a QB, then we may win this game in a rout.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Agree with Gunny, epic post.

Don't agree with it all, but if posters would throw that much detail into everything it encourages healthy discussion.

I know no one likes to say it, but Houston will cause teams some serious trouble this season.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

At the very least it encourages my one line replies.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

They could go 2-5 (5 straight loses) going into their by week. May not go down that way, but it is a strong possibility. I agree with you that Houston will be tough, but they can falter early.

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I hope your right, but I have a feeling Houston starts off 5-0. I don't see them losing to the Jets, and I think it will take a while for Peyton to knock the rust off and get the Broncos going. I say we split with them, but they take the 1st game. Then they lose to the Ravens/Packers and go into the bye week at 5-2

I see them going 2-4 coming out of the bye with losses to the Bears, Lions, Titans and Pats. Then they win the rest of their games (Colts,Vikes,Colts) to put them at 10-6.

I also have the Titans going 10-6, and believe it will be a real battle for the division this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar