2012 NFL Season Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, May 27, 2012.

1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I see us beating SD. I know that they have had our number, but Ron Rivera is not walking through that door. Merriman is not walking through that door. That vaunted 3-4 defense that always shut our offense down, left with Rivera. If our run game is upgraded from last year and if we can get to that chump of a QB, then we may win this game in a rout.
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Agree with Gunny, epic post.

Don't agree with it all, but if posters would throw that much detail into everything it encourages healthy discussion.

I know no one likes to say it, but Houston will cause teams some serious trouble this season.
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

At the very least it encourages my one line replies.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

They could go 2-5 (5 straight loses) going into their by week. May not go down that way, but it is a strong possibility. I agree with you that Houston will be tough, but they can falter early.
  5. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

I hope your right, but I have a feeling Houston starts off 5-0. I don't see them losing to the Jets, and I think it will take a while for Peyton to knock the rust off and get the Broncos going. I say we split with them, but they take the 1st game. Then they lose to the Ravens/Packers and go into the bye week at 5-2

I see them going 2-4 coming out of the bye with losses to the Bears, Lions, Titans and Pats. Then they win the rest of their games (Colts,Vikes,Colts) to put them at 10-6.

I also have the Titans going 10-6, and believe it will be a real battle for the division this year.