2012 NFL Draft Coverage Thread: Rounds 4-7

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Actually, now that I think about the pick, I do recall something being said about Thompson as a great sleeper pick or something on NFL Network. Like he was a freakish athlete or something. I dunno maybe he'll work out, one thing I do know is we had better spend our final pick on a CENTER!

2. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Brewster in the sixth

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Dolphins, with our pick take a LB.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

32 picks until we pick again.

Very doubtful Molk will be there, but any center in this draft is better than Amano.

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

No joke. Britt, Wright, Thompson and Cook is a real SERIOUS matchup problem!

Dude, quit looking at the draft as a shopping list, and look at it like Christmas morning. If you can't see how freaking SICK this TE is, then I can't help you.

Our FO is not looking at "what is the best player to fill need X." They are looking at "Who is the best damn football player out there."

In the long run, we will be a much better football team for it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

They are looking for players to make this team better. And you can see a passing of te torch right before our eyes. No more run, run, check down pass, punt like it was in the fisher era.

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

WTH happened to Markelle Martin, has he been drafted yet?

8. gran54

gran54 Starter

I love our draft so far, the only thing missing is a center. There's still a lot on the board as well and I'm willing to bet we take one in the 6th. We picked up on a lot of needs and obviously we are taking players to fit our (new) scheme. Really wanted Martin and happy with Wright. We have taken 2 guys offensively that can potentially open up the field for us very well and create huge mismatches. The Martin pick made me feel better about taking Zack Brown, he's definitely going to be a good rush linebacker for us, but there are things he'll need to work on. I feel like all of our picks so far have a big emphasis on playing hard and working to get better, which is why our draft last year was such a success. Something to look forward to for sure.

9. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I think hes gone

10. gran54

gran54 Starter

Hasn't been drafted yet, he got hurt working out near the combine and didn't really get to workout for many teams. He's stock has taken a huge hit, but someone will pick him up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar