1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

2012 NFL Draft Coverage Thread: Rounds 2-3

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

IDK about any drinking games, I wasn't logged on for more than a few seconds last night, but I drank like 20+ beers.

Plan was to have a beer per pick, but that wasn't happening.
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Starter

Mocks I have seen has him taking WR, OG, and DB with their 3 picks in the second so I was half kidding about my remark, but I don't think it's far fetched that he would be wondering how he could screw us.
  3. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

I drank 14, cursed Weber's name under my breath and fell asleep surrounded by beer cans. All in all, I'd say it was a successful draft.

I'll a bit more satisfied with the Wright pick...depending on who we get in the 2nd or 3rd.
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The more I read and watch the more excited I get about having Wright in our offense. If we can address the DL and the OL in the next two rounds it will be a very good draft.
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Everyone is talking about Still, Curry, or Thompson on the DL but I really like Alameda Ta’amu from Washington. I know he's primarily a 3-4 NT but he can play the 4-3 and give us that big body to put beside Casey.

I know it's just Washington St but look how he attacks the line and powers his way into the pocket.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWOOA2V1k1k&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLF66BBFCD0B3642B3"]Alameda Ta'amu vs Washington State 2011 - YouTube[/ame]
  6. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Starter

Speaking of drinking too much...

Round 2-3 tonight! (cracks open beer)
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I bet he takes Worthy and Curry.
  8. Alex1939

Alex1939 As old as Titan. Tip Jar Donor

Ruston Webster sucks!!!

Too soon?
  9. Young54

Young54 The KID

I’m good with that, but I’ll add Reyes to that list. I would actually prefer Reyes over them.

I also like Mychal Kendricks. He is a much better player outside IMO. If Ronnie Lewis falls in the third he might be my favorite pick in the draft! Dat Dood is MEAN!

I kinda like Ta'amu too! he might fall into the thrid.
  10. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Is the draft live on nfl.com? I don't have access to ESPN tonight...