2012 NFL Draft Coverage Thread: Round 1

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I like the fact that Locker has a deep threat. We didn't really have one (Wash is meh).

I think this receiver compliments Britt nicely. Britt is the big possession guy, this is the home run hitter guy.

I think our four man patterns of Wright and Britt outside, with Cookie and Washington in the slot will be pretty hard to stop.

So I'm ok with the pick in terms of what it is. I'm glad to see us moving in the direction of "wide open offense" football and away from Fisherball.

I still think in the long run, Hightower would pay more dividends. He would have really been nice to put MJD and Foster on their butts four times a year.

But I'll trust the scouts until I see otherwise.

2. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Lol ! please

3. NYCTitanfan84

Nick Perry goes at 29 !!! UGH !!!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is it just round 1 today?

5. Young54

Young54 Starter

Great!!!! Now he have to face Mercilus twice a year!!!!! And Perry is going to a Super Bowl team!

6. NYCTitanfan84

Yea..2-3 tomorrow with 4-7 saturday I believe

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

yes

I believe 2 and 3 tomorrow and the rest the day after

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

One year wonder, I'm not overly worried.

9. NYCTitanfan84

See this is what gets me about the KW pick at 20. We could have traded down..and picked up some more draft picks and still got value in the late 20s. And its very probably KW would still be there..and if not..look who GB just took at 29? Nick Perry at 29 is a solid pick. Again im NOT opposed to us getting another WR..just dont understand why we stayed at 20 if we were going to do it. Just my thoughts on it

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Wright played for a mobile QB...

Now he plays with another one, hopefully...

That is the only thing that makes sense to me.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar