Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2012 may come early...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,561
    The Texans are one game away... Will they still remain the team that can only hope to break even oorrrr will they finally have a winning season?

This is intense. It's all on the line. The Texans finally have something to play for. And lucky for them... They get to play the Patriots!! The team that just beat Jacksonville 35-7!

Take heed. If the Texans have a winning season, the world will end immediately after.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    Fire Fisher and save the world.:)
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,659
    DAMN, that will suck if they have a better season than us. And 2012 isn't the end of the world. No one is that lucky. But it would explain why all these people keep running up their MasterCard bills with no intention on paying.
  3. iQon Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $45
    They were 8-7 last year. Even though New England has nothing to gain, I think they'll go out there with intent to punch Houston in the mouth.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mdfan Starter

Moolah:
    $6,650
    the oddsmakers are predicting the end of the world http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/odds
  4. joelmunroe Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    ? no they weren't
  5. Stephenson Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    At this point in the season they were. Then they played Oakland and imploded.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,561
    New England doesn't like to rest starters even when their season is wrapped up. We should know that best.
  7. joelmunroe Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    in week 16 they lost to Oakland making them 7-8, then won in week 17 making them 8-8
  8. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Texans are good as long at the coach stops acting like Fisher sometimes.

Their defense is coming along very well and the offense is always dangerous. they tend to blow leads but i blame that on their coach being to conservative like Fisher.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.