Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by onetontitan, Feb 28, 2012.
If a person does not make their pick within one day, I think we should pass them. Two days c'mon!
Headonaswivel, pick for LANGSTER if you want. I agree, it's been too long.
People, for the next mock draft, I am going to pass you up if you were one of the ones that held up the show. I will take posts into account, I don't want to, but you guys really leave me no choice.
and I think combined we had like 3 picks right for both years... lolol :moon2:
I will if you think it best. If he comes back on later, and wants it, he can have my pick at 30 if need be. Are we gonna shoot for round 2 and deeper by chance. If so are you going to re-shuffle the order or would I get the 49'ers pick as far as the draft goes?
Struggled with this pick. If the Broncos get Peyton I could see them reaching for Sanu to give Peyton a target, but if they don't I think they go defense because Tebow will keep that D on the field a lot.
1) Indianapolis Colts- Andrew Luck, QB
2) St. Louis Rams- Matt Kalil, OT
3) Minnesota Vikings- Justin Blackmon, WR
4) Cleveland Browns- Robert Griffin III, QB
5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Morris Claiborne, CB
6) Washington Redskins- Ryan Tannehill, QB
7) Jacksonville Jaguars- Quentin Coples, DE
8) Miami Dolphins- Riley Reiff, OT
9) Carolina Panthers- Dre Kirkpatrick, CB
10) Buffalo Bills- Melvin Ingram, DE
11) Kansas City Chiefs- David DeCastro, G
12) Seattle Seahawks- Luke Kuechly, LB
13) Arizona Cardinals- Mike Adams, OT
14) Dallas Cowboys- Janoris Jenkins, CB
15) Philadelphia Eagles- Mark Barron, S
16) New York Jets- Michael Floyd, WR
17) Cincinnati Bengals- Trent Richardson, RB
18) San Diego Chargers- Nick Perry, DE
19) Chicago Bears- Kendall Wright, WR
20) Tennessee Titans- Dentari Poe, DT
21) Cincinnati Bengals- Alshon Jeffrey, WR
22) Cleveland Browns- Courtney Upshaw, LB
23) Detroit Lions- Cordy Glenn, G
24) Pittsburgh Steelers- Jonathan Martin, OT
25) Denver Broncos- Fletcher Cox, DT
No, its a good pick, safe but good. With Thomas and Decker I think they are pretty good at WR. Someone who could stretch the field a bit would be someone they could be looking at, the could also use a TE. If they land Peyton I bet they sign Dallas Clark.
I went safe/solid with the Stoolers pick as well. I think Martin would be a no-brainer for them if he's on the board at 24.
I wanted to give the Texans Peter Konz to replace Chris Myers** (who I feel will be a Titan) but I went with Stephan Hill out of Georgia instead. The Texan take a risk on Hill in hopes that his amazing athletic ability and quality NFL size translate into on field production and give them a #2 receiver across from Andre Johnson.
** I really wanted to give them a long snapper.
I thought about Devon Still but then saw that Fletcher hadn't been taken and he is the much better prospect IMO
Yeah the Patriots need help on the DL and Still was there, seemed like a good pick.
Separate names with a comma.