2012 Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

It really is too early to tell what we need. We are gonna need to draft a safety but are their any starting caliber SS coming out next year, plus we will have babineaux and Campbell.

I would not like us to pass on Burfict. The guy is a just nasty, and could fit in nicely:

Ayers-McCarthy-Burfict would be spectacular in a couple of years.

LG and a C should be high up the list. I'll wait to see what happens with our Wr's before determining that need, however the draft next year is loaded with offense players. In fact the draft next year is loaded period.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Mark Barron
    Ray Ray Armstrong
    T.J. McDonald

Those 3 will probably all go in the first two rounds, and could start. Also, Campbell is a CB not a safety. Babineaux is decent, but he's not a long term starter. A 1st-2nd round SS would be ideal IMO.

I'd love Vontaze Burfict, but I don't see us being able to draft him. He'll probably go Top 10, and I just don't think we'll be there. Ayers-McCarthy-Burfict could be nasty for years to come. It would also be interesting to see who would win a starting spot in '12 McCarthy or Burfict, i'm guessing 'Spoon and Ayers would still be starting.

LG and C has to be our biggest need. WR could be needed, but Britt was dominating until he got hurt. Washington has shown he can play, and I look forward to seeing what Cook and Damian do. I think we're set at WR until atleast the 3rd round.

I'd also say DE could be a need. We have Morgan and Jason Jones, but Jones is a FA and so is Ball, possibly Hayes. Morgan and Jones are always hurt. Maybe Klug will switch to DE though next year.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm going to go ahead and place a bet that Burfict will be available when the Titans pick, maybe even a couple of times.

I love his intensity and athleticism, but if he doesn't significantly change and he ends up here, he will consistently piss us off.

5. xpmar9x

Why's that?

I've only watched him play one entire game (vs UoI/where I go) and he impressed me.

6. Fry

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

ewww.... i dont think we'll get him.... munch doesn't take that crap..

8. xpmar9x

9. Fry

Ha. I almost went back before you posted that and edited my post to add, "There's a difference in playing with passion like Ray Lewis and being a moron."

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

1st. OG/C or SS
    2nd. The other
    3rd. WR
    4. OLB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar