2012 Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

All of you that think we don't need a WR in the first couple rounds needed to watch the game today.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm not...yet.

I've only watched one ASU game this year and it was against Oregon. Burfict was pushed around like a btch. The good news for Burfict is he'll probably never see an offense like that again in his life.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If we keep playing like we have the last two weeks, well have a shot at Burfict, Blackmon, or Jeffrey.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I mentioned early on that I liked Burfict, but he hasn't played well this year and I can't recall seeing any projections where he was among the top picks.

5. xpmar9x

He played well when ASU played Illini... which is the only game I've watched of his.

I'm hoping for:

Justin Blackmon Rd1
    OG/C or S in Rd2
    OG/C or S in Rd3

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I've watched 5 games this year. Doesn't look like the same player as last year at all. He is less aggressive, but he still gets stupid penalties.

7. xpmar9x

I actually like Manti Te'o over Burfict. Te'o also has a mean streak, he's 6'2 250, has decent speed, and seems to be a very smart player. However, I don't think LB is our biggest need, I'd put SS, WR, and OG/C over LB right now. Even though Ruud sucks we have McCarthy ready to take him place.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Te'o would be a far safer pick, but yeah, safeties, interior line, receiver, and you can't have too many DL's.

9. xpmar9x

Te'o would be nice, but again ILB isn't that HUGE of a need. I'd much rather our draft go:

1. Justin Blackmon
    2. Ray Ray Armstrong, DeVonte Holloman, or T.J. McDonald
    3. OG or C

10. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

I agree. Britt is hard to shut down cus of his size, take that away and the only weapon we have is CJ(who hasnt done crap all year). I think we need to take the best WR with our first pick. Matt is always frustrated with the WR we have on the field. Its time to build a good WR core for Jake Locker to have in a few years.

Blackmon and Jeffery will be the 2 top guys but, with teams that have no QB i have a feeling we might be lucky and have one slide down to us. If not Jeff Fuller is a BEAST Id love to have him n Britt on the same team. He gets over shadowed IMO. He has great streght and can jump out of the roof

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar