2012 - 2013 NBA Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That was brutal.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I hate the Heat.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Me too, even though I play for them.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

that must be awkward

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Judge by the box-score? No, I judge by watching him suck for my favorite team.

Dwight sucks. He's always been overrated, but he's at his worst now. His free-throws alone make him garbage. He's not even the best big-man on the Lakers' squad.

Brandon Jennings is still a god.

7. Deuce Wayne

I hate that Norris Cole has to be held back on that team of douches.

Lebron sure can dunk though. Woo. Another. Dunk.

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

LOL I see you're going the Skip Bayless route, saying outrageous things that you don't believe in for shock value. Ignore that Shaq shot 50 percent from the free throw line, ignore that Dwight Howard took his team to the finals with Hedo Turkoglu as his sidekick. Ignore that Nash can still play but Kobe can't stand it that someone else on his team actually wants to dribble.

"But-but-but he almost scores 20 a game on 40 percent shooting, give him the max!"

He also hit the game winner. ;)

9. Deuce Wayne

You obviously haven't watched Dwight Howard play a game this season. (Unless it was the one vs Orlando) He's terrible and everyone knows it.

Yeah. Hedo was his best 2nd option in Orlando... riiiight. Ignore that that team was stacked quite well.

And Lebron hit the game winner???.... Uhhhh... what? Seriously?

A free throw?...

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Bulls should of blown the roster up this off-season, as I said to start the year. This has nothing to do with D'Rose potential return. We still don't have a true #2 option, even with a healthy D'Rose we can't win it all. I WANT K'LOVE, but it won't happen.

Bulls had an offer of GSW 1st (Harrison Barnes) and Beindris for Luol Deng, I wish we would of taken that & dealt Boozer for _____.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar