2011 Titans Free Agents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 24, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

He hasn't really had time to play. Judging by the history of the Titans ability to judge talent, I'd be hesitant to say he hasn't panned out because for all we know hes our best LB right NOW lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

I'd want to keep:

Babin
    Ford
    Hall
    Harris
    Hood
    Kern
    Moss
    Tulloch

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'd take Moss back. I mean obviously no other team wanted him. I still think he can be useful, he claims he wants to be back and I think without Fisher being offensively inept he could do well.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I like Babin, Ford, Hall, Harris, Kern, Shaw, and Tully.

Also, as good as Curran was in college, I tend to think he is the real deal. Hopefully, we'll get a chance to see at some point.

5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Keep:

Babin

KC

Hall

Harris

Bye, bye to the rest.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Id like to keep:

Babin
    Ford
    Hall (one of the best FBs in the league)
    Harris
    Shaw (good ST player)
    Tulloch (if decently cheap, he's a great tackler.. horrible in coverage)
    Moss (only if Fish is gone)
    Kern (Not so sure on Kern, he only averaged 42.9 yards a punt.. 21st in the league. But showed decent accuracy)

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Babin
    Hall
    Tulloch
    Shaw
    Harris
    Ford
    Bailey
    Kern

In that order

I'm surprised Shaw is getting so little love. He was easily our best coverage guy on special teams and filled in pretty well as the fourth backer when we played the 4-linebacker packages(stopped Foster on 4th and 1)

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Hall, Ford, Harris, and Kern for sure.

Babin...it would be tough to cut him loose now, but I see negatives with him as well as positives. I would try to keep him, but not break the bank doing so.

I would keep Tully if he keeps his demands in line with his value, but I would not overspend for him either.

I agree on Shaw, as long as he stays "in market" as well.

Assuming a new coach, and VY assigned to the QB position by Bud, I agree that LB, as well as OL, needs to be a priority in the offseason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar