Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2011 Rookies at a Disadvantage

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jul 11, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,562
    The following is a small excerpt from
    http://www.footballoutsiders.com/walkthrough/2012/walkthrough-tsk-tsk

After reading all that I began wondering what other shortcomings will the 2011 rookie class have as a result of there being no rookie symposium. The NFLPA held a small version of the symposium, but thanks to the lockout, many of these guys will be at a disadvantage for the beginning of their careers.

What else do you guys foresee being an issue for the 2011 rookies?
  2. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    So let me get this right. Has Smith gone to the symposium he obviously would have been converted to a smart person and made better decisions. I don't think so. Pacman said he would be more than happy to work one-on-one with rookies to make sure they don't screw up. Maybe Smith can give him a call and see if Pacman will supply his vast wisdom and knowledge on how to avoid night clubs and gangster parties (remember, Pacman was a speaker at this years). Those rookies have such an advantage now after hearing Pacman and Vick set them straight.
    1 people high five this.
  3. 520titan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $0
    cant fix stupid....you dont see jake locker going out and getting stabbed. seriously if these guys are that dumb that theyd have to be put through a symposium telling them to stay away from people involved with drugs gangs and guns then the symposium wont help them anyways...but with that said a little grass never hurt anyone right ricky!
  4. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,799
    Pacman gonna help keep someone on the straight and narrow. lol. gtfo
  5. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    Bingo!
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright