Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Dec 5, 2010.
I would go watch scab football. You at least know they are going to try.
You could have any coach you want and you choose Gruden? Next... Ed Reed is getting kind-of old. Lets get Laron Landry instead, that dude can HIT. Also no to your TEs, I'd perfect Antonio Gates and Vernon Davis.
Wow, some of you guys seem to think this team is going to go out and sign 4-5 top free agents, trade up to draft the top QB and still somehow find 4-5 more starters in the draft. One guy thinks the Titans will go after Peyton Manning.
Keep dreaming, folks.
* We need a new , experienced FA QB and a quality draft pick at QB next year. ( My dream would be Kolb) .....Clean house of all 4 QBs next year.
* We need a new center. Our line is a mess with Amano there.
* A quality RB coach
* NEW D COORDINATOR
* 2 new OLBs
* Keep Morgan, J Jones , S. Marks on DL....Then clean house ( Maybe J Ford as a speed rusher in situations)
* Get Hope the F out of here already and tell him to take Scaife with him
* New punter
* sad to say this, but maybe a new coach with a whole new outlook on things. 17 years is a long time and a lot of disappointment already.
Overall, we just need a change at the top. Start over with a whole new approach...Kind of like when Bud brought in jack Pardee and flipped the roster to a whole new team and a whole new approach. I just cannot watch this same crap every week anymore.
Randy Moss will NEVER be a Titan. Teams don't trade in the middle of a season. This aint Madden!.........
We should trade Larry Collins for Patt Leinart
Assuming Fisher doesn't get fired.
What needs to happen between now and January is (1) bench Kerry Collins. We know he's done, and Vince may be too if Fisher get's it his way. Second, I'd be building for the future. Let Rusty take his lumps now rather than early next year (assuming he's our guy). And lastly, get Chris Johnson out of the I-Formation. He's too shifty to be running right into traffic, let him shake it up on the edges.
I like it...although I would add Rob Ryan to your head coach list. If we can get Prince round one, I would love to see us take Ricky Stanzi later on. I do think whether we keep Vince or not (I don't believe we should, but that's another topic), we need to draft a QB in the first 3 rounds to have as a back-up plan. Chris Hope getting another year worries the hell out of me, he has been terrible. For a goalline back, I vote Robert Hughes out of Notre Dame, he'll go extremely late or be a UFA.
As we've seen.. there's two things that can change a team who is otherwise struggling:
I like to stay realistic
1) QB - Either see if we can get Carson Palmer who could be available or DRAFT RYAN MALLET. I don't want to hear a word about Locker aka another guy who is going to be injured all the time and Luck is going to go first overall.
2) HC - If Fischer does stay he gets rid of everyone except Washburn and Dinger. If not, then Gruden PLEASE. If not him.. I agree with the one person who said Ron Rivera.
Recipe for sucess: Great Defense (I don't believe our players are awful just missing a few pieces) Run Game - CHECK Durable QB that can make all the throws (Carson or Mallet)