Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2011 NFL free agents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by therealtrueblue, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    True that. But it's nothing like Jared Allen and the Williams wall. I personally think we'll switch JJ to DE and sign a DT. Then use Ford and Hayes are backup DEs.

Hopefully with our new defensive coaching staff they realize how much of a liability Hope is, and just cut him. Not to mention he makes as much as Ed Reed does. I'd rather just release him and play Schommer, Rolle, and Rob Johnson and hope one of them steps us.
  2. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670

Please don't say "Rob Johnson."
  3. cutter10 Rookie

Moolah:
    $56
    Daryl Gamble from Georgia would be a great FA pickup 6'3-245 lb. LB,... had an awesome jr. yr..... new DC his sr. yr. caused his #'s to droP.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,573
    first priority is definitely bringing in a quarterback.really hoping we don't bring KC back again for another season of torture.i am up for bringing in someone new at QB like Orton,Hasselbeck,Mcnabb,Gradkowski,Jackson,Palmer,etc. anyone who can play at a high level and mentor Locker
  4. cutter10 Rookie

Moolah:
    $56
    I agree, i think Mcnabb or even Farve(?) would translate to a solid playoff run,this team aint too bad as it is, but throwing a rookie qb in too early could be devastating, DC's at this level has too much scheme for most rookies.
  5. cutter10 Rookie

Moolah:
    $56
    I agree, i think Mcnabb or even Farve(?) would translate to a solid playoff run,this team aint too bad as it is, but throwing a rookie qb in too early could be devastating, DC's at this level have too much scheme for most rookies.
  6. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $5,050
    I would love to have Mcnabb for two years. He can read defenses and can move the ball down field. Whoever the QB is, I want to see some audibles, play action, 3 and 4 WR sets. Bottom line, Dont be the most predictable offense for 4 years in a row.
  7. Nash Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Another name to consider -Trent Edwards
  8. PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Moolah:
    $0
    thats a name i will never consider
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155