2011 NFL free agents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by therealtrueblue, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

True that. But it's nothing like Jared Allen and the Williams wall. I personally think we'll switch JJ to DE and sign a DT. Then use Ford and Hayes are backup DEs.

Hopefully with our new defensive coaching staff they realize how much of a liability Hope is, and just cut him. Not to mention he makes as much as Ed Reed does. I'd rather just release him and play Schommer, Rolle, and Rob Johnson and hope one of them steps us.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Please don't say "Rob Johnson."

3. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

Daryl Gamble from Georgia would be a great FA pickup 6'3-245 lb. LB,... had an awesome jr. yr..... new DC his sr. yr. caused his #'s to droP.

4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

first priority is definitely bringing in a quarterback.really hoping we don't bring KC back again for another season of torture.i am up for bringing in someone new at QB like Orton,Hasselbeck,Mcnabb,Gradkowski,Jackson,Palmer,etc. anyone who can play at a high level and mentor Locker

5. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

I agree, i think Mcnabb or even Farve(?) would translate to a solid playoff run,this team aint too bad as it is, but throwing a rookie qb in too early could be devastating, DC's at this level has too much scheme for most rookies.

6. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

I agree, i think Mcnabb or even Farve(?) would translate to a solid playoff run,this team aint too bad as it is, but throwing a rookie qb in too early could be devastating, DC's at this level have too much scheme for most rookies.

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I would love to have Mcnabb for two years. He can read defenses and can move the ball down field. Whoever the QB is, I want to see some audibles, play action, 3 and 4 WR sets. Bottom line, Dont be the most predictable offense for 4 years in a row.

8. Nash

Nash Starter

Another name to consider -Trent Edwards

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

thats a name i will never consider

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You're joking, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar