2011 NFL free agents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by therealtrueblue, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SchindlersFist

SchindlersFist Camp Fodder

I like desmond bishop in the middle if we cant resign tulloch, would like to see us sign ryan kalil and move amano to guard, even though i dont like him anywhere on the field, wanna ee us grab big al...the rest can be handled thoruhg the draft

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You know.. SimsWalker is a possibility. CJ and SimsWalker are really good friends and off-season work out partners. SimsWalker would be a huge upgrade from Gage (but if Fish is here, Gage will be our #1 lol)

Britt
    SimsWalker
    Williams
    Washington
    Gage
    Mariani

...I like it :)

3. BabyBlue#9

BabyBlue#9 Camp Fodder

Wait, didn't we have this guy this year that was a deep threat and could free up space for CJ...

Braylon will stay away if he knows what's good for him.

4. BabyBlue#9

BabyBlue#9 Camp Fodder

Sign Champ. Even at 32 he still can be a game-changer, something we desperately need on defense and have been lacking the past 2 seasons. Verner is 22, Finny is looking like a seventh round pick after the fight (probably still in his head that he got humiliated on national tv), Griff is too laid back at times, and Hope...well, we all know his story.

5. munie

munie Starter

We need to make a move for Carl Nicks. He'll do wonders for the running game.

6. SchindlersFist

SchindlersFist Camp Fodder

well the desmond bishop dream just went down the tubes

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If Fishhead is still around then a power back is a must. Tolbert would be a great fit.

8. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

most of those free agents in the first post are likely going to be resigned once a new CBA is determined

9. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

The Jets would also be foolish not to resign Braylon considering how he did and how much Sanchez throws to him. that may be more the main problem there

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I do see a need for a RB. Ringer could be the all around #2 to spell CJ while we get a bruiser to get us the tough yards that CJ can't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar