Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2011 NFL Free Agency Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,185
    Ball Sack was not that bad last year. He is a good back up DE.
  2. Courtesy Flush 49er fan

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah. The Niners just don't know when to move on. Arizona parted with Leinart. Tennessee is moving on without VY. Hell even Oakland cut their bust. The Niners keep bringing this trash back in hopes that he'll turn his career around. It's been 6 years! The Niners are like the girl who stays with her abusive boyfriend who cheats on her because she keeps making excuses for him and deluding herself that he will change.
    2 people high five this.
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Didn't Singletary moon his locker room? Must be something in the bay water. Oakland is kind of weird too. (possibly understatement of the year)
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $7,939
    Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing a few ball sacks this season.

We should bring Ball back imo.
  5. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $6,350
    Looks pretty obvious to me that the 49ers are thinking about tanking this year so Harbaugh can draft Luck.

Could say the same about the Redskins, probably.
  6. Courtesy Flush 49er fan

Moolah:
    $0
    I would love to have Luck. Sadly, we won't get him. I'm hoping Kaepernick can end up being a decent starter though.
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,277
    With Tavaris Jackson reuniting with offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell in Seattle, it's looking pretty good for us linking up with Hasselbeck.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,218
    Santana Moss resigned with Washington

3 yrs , 15 million.
  8. Courtesy Flush 49er fan

Moolah:
    $0
    Steve Young is claiming he will be a NIner, but I think Hasselbeck will go to the Titans--esp. since the Niners just resigned Busty.
  9. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,277
    LOL "Busty", sorry my man, come join a team finally heading in the right direction. And Steve is wrong about the Niners. He may be a HoF QB, but so far I'm looking damn good figuring out this crazy free agent period when it comes to QB's.

Hey TJ,
    Did we lose some posts during this mornings troubles?? I can't find something I wanted to quote.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.