Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2011 NFL Free Agency Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. titansrule00000 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,148
    I don't think Hall is the best, but I think the problem is that we never use him!
  2. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    I'd like us to resign Hall, and Tulloch for sure. Shaw, Harris, ford, I wouldn't mind back. The rest can take a hike!
  3. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    He stinks with the ball, he can't run with it if it's a handoff at all, and he's decent at catching but fumbles a lot.
  4. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,644
    WE HAVE A TITANS SIGNING

Auburn DT Zach Clayton. Probably shouldn't come as a huge surprise, considering Tracy Rocker's presence on the coaching staff.
  5. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Broncos informed RB Correll Buckhalter of his release.
  6. wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Moolah:
    $86
    So does the Free Agency period start at midnight tonight or sometime tomorrow morning?
  7. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,470
    Hell no- he can kiss my azz. Punk laid a turd before going to the Ratbirds AND he flipped off the South end zone during their comeback game. He killed any good feelings he had here.
  8. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,907
    The Organization let him go. The fans cheered him when he scored touchdowns.

He came close to retiring a year or two ago, I'm surprised he still wants to play.
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    I'm starting to think Nnamdi to TB. He wants money and TB has a ton to spend, and are an up and rising team with a ton of money. I think it's either the Texans or Bucs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.