Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2011-2012 NFL Season Prediction

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    LOL, I updated mine too.. and did basically the same thing.

Also, who's everyones "surprise" team this year? I'm saying 'Fins (even though I have them going 6-10). I think Henne will step up and Marshall/Bush will be a solid duo. They're also pretty underrated on D. Too bad they have to play the Pats and Jets 4 times combined this year.
  2. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,484
    Cleveland is my surprise team. They obviously won't take their division, and probably won't make it to the playoffs all things considered, but I do think they'll have a very good year and will have over a .500 record.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,061
    The Texans will be no better than 9-7.

They cannot beat the Saints, Falcons, Steelers, or Ravens. Then there's the choking history they hold so well. We'll split with them, as we have the past 3 years. I expect us to sweep them actually. I've named 5 guaranteed losses. Then add in the Bucs and Colts (at the end of the year when they'll probably have Peyton back).

I think the season ending game against the Texans will decide the division. I expect both teams to be 8-7 or 9-6 going into that game. Should be a typical Texans choke.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.