2010 Pro Bowl Ballot

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eTitan81, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I can't penalize him, but the Pro Bowl can, and does. If you aren't a winner it's hard to get in, unless you are a superstar like T.O. or Ochocinco in the past, where people will vote for you even if you suck.

CJ is neither of those things.

2. ChattTitansFan

ChattTitansFan Practice Squad

I wouldn't even vote for CJ right now, maybe later on in the year. Yeah he has 596 rushing yards (which is good for 5th best in the league) with 2 TDs and 126 yards receiving with 1 TD, but overall, I would say that he is not a good candidate for the Pro Bowl, at this point. Don't get me wrong, he is having a good year, but not a great year, as it relates to TDs (where it counts the most, IMO). But as always, this is only my opinion.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Forget C.J. going to Miami for the Pro Bowl, the man has tricked dumb old Fisher into believing he's as versatile as LT was. And because of that he's waaaay too involved in this offense for it to be good. I like C.J. but take away his speed and he's an unsigned free agent rookie last year. Also if the guy isn't hitting home runs he's striking out. No way a single Titan makes the Pro Bowl. Maybe as a reserve.

4. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Voted for CJ and Brett Kern a bunch of times! Those are the only realistic shots to make the Pro Bowl I think.

5. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

That website means nothing. You can vote as many times as you want! How can that be legit?

They only want you there to see the advertising.

But, the truth is CJ deserves a Probowl showing even if we go 1-15. Lord knows he is the only highlight on this team. And not only a highlight for this team, but a higlight throughout the league.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The Probowl fan vote is almost as much of a sham as the presidential election. It means very little, Coaches get a third of the vote, and players get a vote. They say 1/3 a piece I think.. but that's probably a lie. If the fans had a large vote, The Steelers would have tons of players in every year, as well as players with large fan bases.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

the hell? dumbest thing I've read in a while...

8. AH3

AH3 Rookie

I hope you're just joking around and being sarcastic. But in case you're not...

Take away his speed? Take away Favre's arm and he would be horrible. Take away Manning's knowledge and he would just be average. What's the point in saying all that? :ha:

CJ still has great vision and is the best thing this Titans offense has right now. If anything, I want to see him more involved.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

strange the probowl is before the superbowl this year ...

10. CaptainQuick

CaptainQuick Starter

this is funny. CJ has over 2,000 yds in his career(about 24 games). Tell me... what would MJD, or AP be without speed? Would MJD still bust two 80yd runs against us if he wasn't fast. I'm no coach, but he's proven versatility to me. I don't care if he was AS versatile as LT. I also think that if he isn't hitting home runs, then that has something to do with the O-Line and "striking out"

Right now, i agree that NO Titans make the Pro Bowl. If we so happen to go on some kind of run or CJ makes a charge at 2,000 yds., it'll be a travesty if he doesn't get chosen for the Pro Bowl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar