Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2010 draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by loulou, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. gargoyle Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    When the draft forum is as popular as the main forum... its time to think Sam Bradford
  2. lateknight Master Opinionist

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $125
    We need Dan Williams if we can get him for our D line.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,008
    The Oregan QB has a rifle for an arm.
  3. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,446
    No. Christ sakes..no more Dlinemen.../linebackers/cornerbacks/Olinemen/RBs/WRs/TEs. jesus.
  4. AH3 Rookie

Moolah:
    $0
    I like him too. We definitely have other needs, but he's been all over the place out there tonight against South Carolina. I have no idea where he will be projected, but if we could get him a little late it'd be a good deal.
  5. TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Sam Bradford's blown out his shoulder twice...do you really want to place a pick on a guy who's shoulder might freakin explode the next time it's hit?
  6. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    I think Big Dan has played his way into the top-3 rounds. He's been an absolute monster the past few weeks.

I think this staff should get most of the credit for making Dan and Montario into what they are now. They were UDFAs before the season started.
  7. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    He didn't "blow out" his shoulder, he sprained it once then opted to rehab and not go with surgery and it got reinjured.

As for defensive linemen, I disagree. Do we need defensive tackles? No, that's not super imperative even if we lose Brown who I thinks a free agent (if not nevermind). But defensive end is important. I mean KVB got his first sack of the season today so... But I like some of the guys we have but we could use a big playmaker a defensive end so that's a big need. Corner and linebacker might be a bit of a bigger need though but not by much.
  8. 24 Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    “We’ve got to find out how he has developed over the last two years, he hasn’t played that much. We’ve got to get him in and find out what he can do because otherwise, we’re going to have a high draft choice and we better be looking for another new quarterback. …”

Quote from Bud Adams about VY. You can bet, if VY doesn't keep this up, that we'll be drafting a QB first.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.