2010 draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by loulou, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loulou

loulou Camp Fodder

So who do we draft with our first pick? I think we should rebuild and start with a QB!

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It's got to be QB and at this rate we will probably have a top 3 pick.

3. dlew

dlew Jeff Fisher is my homeboy

Eric Berry

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

It seems that they have no faith in VY.

So, you have to go QB.

5. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

This is certainly where my attention has shifted to. I have to be honest. I cringed yesterday with Bradford went down in the OU Texas game. I'm hoping he'll he our quarterback next year.

6. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

No Qb I go with defense Our defense is old look at the JETS Sanchez isn't lighting it up and they are winning games because of the D. I would get a Qb later in the draft.

7. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Since the season is a wash we should start trading guys for draft picks. I believe we have until Tuesday, KVB hasnt done nothing at defensive end so I say start with him. I know he isnt great but kinda sucks we wanted Cutler in the beginning but we had a hometown bias so that kinda made us not want to pull the gun. Vince had the dream game vs USC so thats the way we went. We wouldnt have went 13-3 with Culter last year but we would be better this year and in the future.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

No no no. A QB later in the draft rarely works. When your rebuilding it starts with a QB not a DE.

9. ryangm2123

ryangm2123 Reynaldo Hill's #1 Fan

top cb prospects?

10. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

So I guess you guaranteed with one in the first round. We have to many holes to field I believe you build a team with the Defense. Our D looks old they can find a Qb to hand off to Cj and throw to the Tight ends that all fisher ball is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar