2010 Compensatory Draft Picks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He wanted to be the starting nickel and now is on one of the best defenses in the league. The Titans thought Fuller was better.

I don't see how anyone can blame Carr for wanting a starting job.
  2. Loqitar10

Loqitar10 Camp Fodder

Chris Carr was worth it, both as a returner and as depth. He could easily have made enough difference for us to win the one extra game we needed to have a shot at the playoffs.
  3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

We should have kept them both and had an open competition for nickel and LCB. They didn't ask for much money. I bet King could have beat out Harper, and we'd still have Carr as a return man. If nothing else, we would have had a reliable return man, and better depth than the rooks.
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Ravens promised Carr he'd be the nickel. The Titans couldn't because they'd signed Fuller. Carr isn't an idiot.
  5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

While that's true, we had a chance to resign him before the Ravens could offer him anything. He said he wanted to stay but wanted a better role on defense. I think he would have signed with an open competition.

And I really like Fuller at nickel, but with our offense, field position is huge. We were lucky to get Carr to begin with.
  6. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Lets draft Arenas from Bama, and problem solved. I just hope we can get him in the right round. I've got a full blown man-crush.
  7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I can understand a man crush on his return ability but his coverage needs work.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I don't like imagining these kinds of things, because it makes me angry. It'll anger anyone who thinks about it for two seconds. We may have won numerous games with a decent returner, but then again if we hadn't started 0-6 I may have never gotten to see Vince win another game as a Titan. So Carr's departure opened the door for Vince I guess.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.