2010 Combine/Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Yossarian, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Fans don't make decisions and every year there are trades in which some team moves up and some team moves down whether the fans like it or not.

2. 24

24 Starter

I guess, but the point I was trying to make was that if we were to trade down in the first, we would get a third rounder, maybe. Just look at the trades from last year.

3. AH3

AH3 Rookie

We can trade or tender Lendale. Or we can always trade next year's picks...

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I think if we were to trade back mid to late 20's we could get a second but who knows. Would be nice if we could move Lendale or Scaife and move back giving us a bunch of quality picks in place of under utilized players (Lendale) and a players who need to make space for a potentially better player (Scaife).

I only think we shouldn't trade back if Morgan is there or somehow a top prospect falls and gives us great value.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if mays is that unsatisfied with his 4.43 he can run again at his pro day.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

damn Jahvid Best really turned it on after the first 10 or so.

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Yeah...

What I LOVE about the above videos is that they are a true measure of how fast guys are against each other. I'm a fan of timing the fastest guy and then superimposing everyone else against him so you can visually SEE the speed.

The problem with 'electronic' timing is that WHEN does it start. Everyone is told to stay still for a few seconds but if your hand moves a little and the 'starter' doesn't stop you...precious tenths can be lost.

It's funny, virtually every year you can eyeball a guy and he gets a FAST unofficial time and then his time drops like .15-.2 seconds and you're like...WHAT? Then you see him superimposed against the fastest guy.

Mays was WAY too close to Ford to have run a 4.43 with Ford running in the 4.2's. And it appeared Mays was the 2nd fastest of that group with guys BEHIND him getting 4.3 official times?

If they say Ford ran a 4.28, then from the film you can suppose that Mays ran about a 4.30-4.32...damn fast!!!

Gut

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Mays looked super fast. What's more impressive is that he's running that fast and is a big body compared to the others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar