2009 vy time!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Kerry doesn't have a cannon, rocket, or speedy legs. But, he has proven throughout the 2008 season that the one adjective that describes him as well as any other QB in the league is 'intelligent.'

If he can translate that knowledge to a young kid with a lot of God given ability, that could be a dangerous weapon.

2. Morpheus E

Morpheus E Camp Fodder

And some wonder why I think what I think.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I don't think anyone really does wonder, or care. YOU need to stop the hate.

"The guy could be purple and green as far as I'm concerned. Just so long as he can play ball."

You're exactly right.. but Vince CAN'T play ball!!! Nobody here is hating on Leftwich, McNabb, Warren Moon, Garrard or any other black QB. Take note that these QBs aren't/Weren't idiots. Everything you post that I remember seems to be troll-like, basically in a round-about way calling everybody here a racist.

I am anti-crappy QB.

The guy could be purple and green as far as I'm concerned. Just so long as he can play ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar