2009 vy time!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I laid it on pretty thick here, If you couldn't tell.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

They were reviewing someone this morning on the news and the guy was saying VY still didnt seem like part of the team, he didnt watch films on the other teams and didnt show a lot of interest in learning the offense. VY isnt commited to being a true QB he wants to run off to finish College or go party. you have to give all that up focus and train hard to be a good QB, i dont see VY giving up his personal life for Football. I think VY will retire early once he comes to the conclusion his life style isnt suited to be a NFL QB. This is a life career not 4 years of school.

3. nickmsmith

Well, I'd rank it higher than an average VY start...

0 TD, 20 rushing yards. (just fabricated these but you know) He hasn't been dynamic since he was a rookie.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Dude you are a walking contradiction. You don't want collins or young. It's either or pal. There is no miracle stud QB waiting to become a titan..

5. nickmsmith

Eh. I hear Matt Leinart may be available in a year or two. He's NFL Ready.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I just hope we don't hand the team over to VY again without making him earn the job.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yeah, this team would never hand the job to a QB without making him earn the job...

Oh wait, that's how Collins got his job here in the first place.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

To be fair, we all knew it would be a matter of weeks before Vince took over..

9. nickmsmith

Vince essentially gave up the job. He seems fine where he's at. Somebody's gotta step in, and Kerry did.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I agree, but that's not what I was referring to.

Really?

I always assumed, had Collins not played so poorly in those first few games, that he would've been the starter in 2006 until near the end of the season, once we were officially out of the playoffs. Then I figured Vince would get some mop-up experience at the end of the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar