2009 vy time!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It is Fisher's fault we lost this game. Vince could have saved us. He, being Jesus and all, should have taken the game upon himself, and run it in for the touchdown when we needed it most.
    If Collins had the unsurpassed running ablility that VY had, he wouldn't have even been tempted to throw it Crumpler's way, Vince can shake off an entire defense. Heck, he did it to the Texans. With Demeco Ryans.
    Didn't any of you see what he did in college???
    Vince can't be stopped by mere men. Aint Nobody tell him nothin.
    We're leaving the biggest PLAYMAKER in history to rot on the sidelines, listening to his iPod, while we let the old fart Collins rely on the running game to get us to the playoffs. With Vince we have more excitement. Plus we'll sell more tickets to Texas fans. It's a win-win.

We should just change our colors to Burnt Orange, and whatever other color Vince likes. Because you heard Bud, he's the future.

I know he's secretly paying attention to the game while he's goofing around on the sidelines, not going to the QB gatherings with coaches. He is above coaching. He has talent. You can't coach that. You just let him do what he do.
    And I've never seen any Kerry Collins brand shoes, have you? What would they look like? Some light blue steel-toed boots?

Look at these.
    [​IMG]

Or would you rather have your starting QB wearing something like this??

[​IMG]

I think I've made my point.
    Vince has got IT. That intangible factor the likes of which Matt Leinart cannot compare to. VY 2009!!!

This message sponsored by 10vinceyoung.com

:vince:

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wtf?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Very funny.

I just hope Vince has some competition for the backup QB spot next season, and I'm not talking about Chris Simms.

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Wow ....just wow.

Did VY pee in your cornflakes this morning?

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Sry, I got my own corporate sponsor. Vince didn't feel like he was getting enough love on the board here.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Kerry Collins 0 yards rushing was mighty impressive. It ranks right up there with his 71 qb rating for the game.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

'You’re a big man, but you’re out of shape. For me it’s a fulltime job. Now behave yourself & lay off the crack pipe.'

8. mrredskin

mrredskin Camp Fodder

is this thread a joke? i sure hope it is

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You could give VY Owens, Moss, Colston, and Boldin and he still wouldn't be an effective passer. I think it's time to go another direction at quarterback.

• High Five High Five x 7
  10. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I have to admit that this is one of the funniest threads I've read on here in a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar