2009 Titans Schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by psychotictitan, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't think we'll get as much of a bump. This team has to go above and beyond to get more than a below average number of national appearances. We'll never be the Cowboys, Pats, or even, the Browns, as far as coverage is concerned.

Those could all be good games, though I'm doubtful of Arizona. I'm sticking with us only getting two on Monday Night, max.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Can't wait to see T.O. come here... I'll be givin' him hell on the sidelines (I sit in 111 just a few rows up from the opponents bench, so it's quite easy)... get in his head and he'll suck even more!... same goes for Philip Rivers. They're both crybabies.

I wish we would get a home Monday night game against the Pats like we did in 2002... we stomped them in that game (and they were Super Bowl champs!).

What I'm most looking forward too is the 2010 season when we'll play the NFC East. I hope and pray the Redskins come here. ;)

If fans would just pay more attention, they would know 14 out of the 16 games of their favorite team's schedule for eternity... the other two are usually pretty easy to predict too. My friends think I'm psychic because the past few years I've been writing down the Titans schedule (14 of the games) an entire year before the next season... I always get it right. At first they said I was full of crap, but now they think I'm a genius. It's so simple, yet so hard for them :)

Sorry for gravedigging this thread :(

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

You must have some pretty dumb friends.

4. RavensShallBurn

Exactly.

I tried explaining how the AFC and NFC divisions we play rotate each year... and how if we're in first place in our division, we play teams who were first place in their division...

Whoop!... right over their head.

They've just never grasped the concept. It's like explaining something to a 4 year old girl.

5. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

Me Too! I always think we"ll go 16 and 0. Until that first loss anyway.

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

You guys just made my day/week/year.

Finding out that the Titans travel to QWest is great. I'm going to try to do everything in my power to make that game. It will be my first if I can get it done. It'll be wild if I can get there. I'm going to go check the exact date.

:beer2:
    :thumb:
    :yay:
    :woohoo:

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Is the dates for the games out yet?

8. RavensShallBurn

No... I don't think the dates of games are revealed until after the draft... not sure the exact time though.

9. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I hope the New England games is at night,if anyone lives in the New England area or planned on going to this game,let me know. Pats fans can be complete d*ckheads,wouldnt mind going up with a calvary.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm thinking 3 MNF games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar