2009 Titans Draft Class.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

For once, I'm excited about our draft class.

All of them have contributed so far.

Kenny Britt caught a touchdown. Finishing 8 for 115.
    Sen Derrick Marks had 7 tackles and 1 sack.
    Jared Cook led the team in receptions and yards in the preseason with 17 catches for 159 yards.
    Ryan Mouton had a pick 6 against the Bucs.
    Gerald McRath led the team in tackles with 28.
    Troy Kropog is looking like a solid offensive tackle.
    Javon Ringer led the team in rushing with 17 carries for a 118 yards and a TD.
    Jason McCourty was second in tackles with 23.
    Dominique Edison had 8 catches for 111 yards with 2 TDs.
    Ryan Durand is looking like a solid offensive guard.
    Nick Schommer defended some passes and finished with 7 tackles.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Im surprised Cook wasnt higher in draft leagues. 1% owned, Can nobody see that he is going to be a big factor? I think he takes playing time away from Bo Scaife sometime during the season.

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I think our draft classes, without floyd reese, have been better the last two years. This is my favorite class top to bottom I think edison is the real deal and ringer was a steal. Cook is great, Britt is an excellent wr and I like the two corners. Washburn will make Marks a solid DT. The tackle from Tulane is impressive and gerald Mcgrath is just a good football player that we are all going to enjoy for years to come he can play all three positions.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I seen Washburn on Titans All Access today, he really seems like a good coach. I see why our guys turn into great players.

5. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

Washburn is one intimidating scary a$s dude... Forest City native

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Schommer was cut, though will probably be a PS slot.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's still going to be 3rd on the depth chart. Though he'll probably still see playing time, it's a lot of points to spread between him, Scaife and Crumpler.

8. iQon

iQon Starter

I agree wholeheartedly. Some won't really get many snaps this year, but I see those guys as (very near) future starters. That says a lot in my book, because I never have confidence in picks the Titans make.

Mostly looking forward to Britt, Edison, Cook and Ringer.

9. Tru Blu

Tru Blu Hit Em Harder

Cook, Britt, Edison have all looked very good but i dont see too much mention for Gerald McRath the guys all over the place hes gonna be good

10. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

Yeah I think McRath is probably the most underrated among the group. I see him being a really good starter for us in a few years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar