2009 Thanksgiving Games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thanksgiving is upon us, and that means playoff caliber football teams start popping up. But for some reason the NFL makes the Detroit Lions the focus of Thanksgiving each year. Put the perennial non playoff host of the day aside, and choose which game your most excited about.
    Green Bay @ Detroit 12:30 EST on Fox
    Oakland @ Dallas 4:15 EST on CBS
    New York Giants @ Denver 8:20 EST on NFLN

2. pettso

pettso Starter

Denver losing to the Giants.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd have to get most excited for the Denver game too. Its the only one that should be competitive. We need the Broncos to lose since they're the AFC team currently falling on their faces. It's looking more and more like that fool coaching Denver is the knuckle head I thought he was.

As for the other games I listed, I'd like to see the Lions win, and the Raiders to embarrass the Cowgirls on national T.V. in their house. I'm not worried about the Raiders @ 3-7.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I have to take a vacation day to watch the games since Canadian Thanksgiving is in October. I am most excited about the Green Bay game, but only because I have Rodgers on my main fantasy team. All the games look pretty crappy this year, but I guess that's what people probably said last year as the undefeated Titans faced off against the winless Lions.

5. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

I have a feeling that Oakland will give Dallas a run for their money...I'll be watching all 3 regardless, but Im anticipating the DEN/NYG game. Big game for both teams.

I'll be rooting for NYG of course since DEN stands in our way :)

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Whose getting Turducken?

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I got a turducken last year from Harris Teeter, and it was NOT worth the price...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I want to try it just for the sake it is simple a ridiculous food.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Greenbay vs Lions would have been fun to watch, but Stafford is out and nobody wants to watch Daunte.

Oakland @ Dallas will suck big time, Dallas bored me to death last week with their 1 TD game. Oakland stinks with Russell.. Bore Fest!

Giants at Denver will be the best game out of the 3, but Orton will stink it up.

i dont care for any of the games this year.

10. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

Oakland v Dal will be good for comedy factor alone.

I can already see Romo gettin' "deer-in-headlightitus" already like the last 2 weeks.

And I even kinda like the poor guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar