2009 NFL Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Eddyc85, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

This is his 3rd year, so he's eligible.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

QB and WR round 1-2. Yes I've given up on Vince.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Kind of early don't you think?

4. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

A man with a Chris Henry signature losing faith in Vince... hmm... :suspect:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I think WR in first and QB in second is fine by me. Here's what I say we do. We resign Collins and Simms for next year. We use our 2nd round pick on a QB who no matter what will be 3rd string, and Simms is our backup QB no matter what happens. But Collins and Young have a position battle for #1 and the loser is cut.

If Collins wins then the QB who we drafted will be groomed to be the starter eventually, but if Young wins then we groom the 2nd round pick to be our long term backup and if he looks like he can play maybe he takes over as starter or maybe we can trade him like the Falcons did with Schaub.

6. The Playmaker

Wow, lmao at your sig.

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

:biglaugh:
    Nah, I say we keep Simms, KFC, and VY. May the best QB start. And the second best be the backup. And so on.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

If you assume the worst then that formula is doomed to fail. Worst case scenario is Young doesn't get better and he is a bust, in that case we rid ourselves of him and go in another direction. If at the start of next year he can't beat out Collins for the job then I don't want him on this team.

9. The Playmaker

Collins won't be here next year. He'll retire after we win the Super Bowl.

10. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I think Simms could be a good starter in this league. Better than KFC has played.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar