2009 NFL Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Eddyc85, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Every draft prospect is about potential...

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So are we taking another RB?

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I'm sorry, but I'm blinded from the actual players taken by us being slated as pick #14. Not with this D.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well I know but I keep hearing about "well wait for Stafford's junior year and you'll see him lay great" I mean I keep waiting for him to blossom into something but he just seems to average to me. I've seen some flashes but it's your junior year now, if your going to blossom into a great QB then do it now.

Yea I don't think we draft 14, I'd be shocked if it was lower than 25 to be honest. That being said I hope it's a QB or WR.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Tebow is a great person by all accounts. How many Heisman winning QB's spend their offseason doing mission trips instead of training, drinking, and getting laid every night? Harvin and Maclin are the players most likely to be Titans imo. Crabtree is overrated. Also, Stafford is an excellent NFL prospect. I wish he would have a bad season so he might be a Titan...

6. Jenkz

Jenkz Who seen da leprachaun?

How effective would a 6-9, 220 freakishly athletic Wide Receiver be in the NFL?

7. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

Crabtree all the way. But they have us taking the 14th pick...not happening.. And Andre Smith on the board that long to 13th is crazy to. He has been an All American every year since freshman year.. Come on. Start another thread with a legit analysis.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

who put that together? they have us as the 14th pick.???

9. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Love the Maclin pick, but we won't be picking in the top 25 and he won't make it out of the top 10.

The '09 draft will be another "who the hell are the Titans going to draft?" year. WR is obvious, but aside from Maclin, I don't see any of the WRs being worth a 1st rounder again (I don't think Crabtree will come out). DT may be our most pressing need if Albert leaves. If he stays, I think we go CB somewhere in the first 2 rounds.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I don't even think Maclin is eligible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar