2009 NFL Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Eddyc85, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

2. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Tebow will stay. Trust me. It is impossible for him to leave.

3. The Playmaker

Trade for Boldin then draft Harvin. Sswwweeeeeeeeeeeettttt!!!!

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

And why is that?

5. The Playmaker

No one has mentioned the name of you know who. If you need a hint look at my login name. Let's keep it that way.

6. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Because he is Tim Tebow. He is second only to Jesus in Florida and I'm sure some Floridians have already gotten that mixed up. He will get his degree. He has to be an example to all the little kids. He can do no wrong. The guy has to much fun feeding the hungry, hanging out with orphans, giving it to fat chicks so they feel better about themselves, going to church and just being that guy everyone hates..... because he is just so dang good. Just once could someone snap a picture of him getting it on with a farm animal or something. His glossy image must be tarnished at all cost. I can't take anymore of those stupid bio pics ESPN does on the guy. The cheesy music while Tebow plays b-ball with blind kids.

7. The Playmaker

Tebow is my favorite SEC player outside any Auburn player.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You my friend are one funny SOB.

But I'll say this. IF he's pegged to go early in the first money talks, besides think of all the homeless he could feed with 50 million dollars.

9. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Touché Eddy!

10. The Playmaker

I don't get the hype about Tebow. I guess since he's never beaten Auburn.:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar