2009 NFL Draft grades for the Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Erik Goodwin from goTitans.com

Titans A
    Colts F
    Faguars F
    Cows F

this guy was probably the most accurate
    • High Five High Five x 3
  2. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

What do you guys really think we deserved an A, or a middle B for our draft? The only real steal I see is Cook thats it, and we had to trade up for him. The other picks are just avrage to be honest, nothing WOW or BOO about them.
  3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Kiper is a moron.
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I called it since the end of the 4th round and I'm sticking with it, an A.
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

and proves it every year. Over and over.
  6. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Solid GPA, Raiders. You have to try to suck that bad.
  8. Tull

Tull Starter

From footballsfuture.com
    Tennessee Titans A-
    Best selection: Kenny Britt, WR, Rutgers. They finally did it! The Titans have lacked a go to receiver for a awhile but have always chosen to pass in the draft. Britt gives them a big body that can make plays.
    Questionable pick: The draft played out very well for the Titans, and none of their selections make you wonder what they were thinking. They filled their holes very well.
    Steal/sleeper: Jared Cook, TE, South Carolina. Cook has the best physical skills of any tight end in the draft. He has the ability to become a big time playmaker, and could be a major threat pretty early in his career because of the mismatches he can create.
    Overall: A-. The Titans’ first seven picks were all quality selections. They added a ton of talent and have added depth throughout the roster with their selections over the weekend.
  9. Marko

Marko Starter

I think draft grades are pretty stupid. Of course teams like the Texans and Jags are going to have a good draft, they have the advantage of picking near the top of every round whereas we are at the end of the round with a lot of the players high on our board being taken.
  10. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Starter

Although I like the draft grade to be an A, I have noticed that normally the ones that are graded in the C+ to B range end up being much better than the ones that are graded with A's. I like how the draft turned out for us, and liked everything we did except a few picks, but just because were not getting the top players at every position doesn't mean that we had a sucky draft.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.