2009 Free Agent Class

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

pacman was young, talented slime. Ray Lewis is old, overrated slime

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

umm well young or old...slime is slime...if he helps us anchor our D and makes plays for us you still dont want him?

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

no. he's too old anyways. plus, I still hate his guts because he shows bad character and bad sportsmanship on and off the field. Yeah, he backed it up with his talent back in the day....but his ship is sailing...he's getting old.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

5. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I don't like Ray Lewis, but I respect him..and how can you hate that video?? That was an awesome playoff game intro (and the game was awesome)

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

IF there was a way to resign Fat Al, and sign Housh and J Pep I would look at us in the superbowl

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Fixed it for you. There's no way we touch Peppers and Housh is too old for a big contract, especially with the number of passes he caught recently. I want Fat Al, Stewy, and Bironas back. That would be enough. It'd be nice if we got Roy Williams as well.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Peppers, Roy Williams, Haynesworth, and Asomugha

9. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

:ha: :rotfl: :makefun2:

That would never happen in a 100 years. Asomugha will not hit the market, and he would be rediculously expensive (100 mil man maybe?). Same for Peppers (70-80 mil). Haynesworth should re-sign with us but of course you never know. Roy Williams would be nice but we never make a big spash in FA.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Haynesworth will be re-signed, Asomugha because of the possible 100mil guy could, and Peppers will because he doesn't want to keep playing for a losing team, Roy Williams has already said he wanted out. The biggest question is Asomugha I just don't see him staying.:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar