2009 Free Agent Class

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

HELL YEAH! I'll always think of Ray Lewis as a murderer....I don't know if you guys remember but we used to have the most bitter rivalry

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I do. It was more a joke than anything, but it couldn't be much worse than McNair leaving. I'm sure as soon as Ray made his first big play, a lot of people would be singing his praises. Not anyone on this board of course.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I could see some of those players leaving. Maybe around 6-8 players. Oh and on Ray Lewis, let's not tell Eddie George about that.

4. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

i would absolutely cry with joy if we got julius peppers. i know we're not going to, but my favorite team before the titans was the panthers (they were the closest team at the time), and i still root for them. i would go ape-nuts if we got him

5. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I would welcome ray lewis with open arms. He is a beast. Who cares about the past, he brings a fiery swagger everytime he stepts on the field. I know he isnt what he was, but he is still pretty damn good. Bulluck, Lewis, and Thornton. Yeah I can forgive the past.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I can't forgive the past.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'll never forget the past either...Ray Lewis is slime

8. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Pacman is slime and most of us wanted him back on the team. Ray lewis would be an upgrade we could use at LB

9. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

we need to spend more money next year, we need to sign houshmanzadeh

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Daunta Robinson if he's available. It helps our secondary and hurts a division rival

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar