2008 Titans Opponents Announced

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Dude, the injestion of a crack like substance, as far as I know is illegal. Not to mention bad on judgement...

I'm not saying you're partaking in such things, but, Hmmmm...:ha:

2. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Chiefs again? Guess that's ok,i got a friend who works with my girlfriend who supports them. After we beat them he said to her "dont matter,aint going to the playoffs anyway".Well shes into work tomo and i got a nice abusive message for her to give him.Tut tut.The twat!

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I hear you. I never comment on the schedule. Just think, the Saints lost to the Bears last week in a rematch of the NFC Championship....neither team is in the playoffs this year. So many things affect team strength (draft, salary cap, free agency, injuries, blind luck, etc..etc..) that it is impossible to predict......well, except that the Lions will continue to rebuild (as they have ever since they traded Bobby Layne).

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I like the way everything looks except the Minnesota game.

I'd prefer that we'd be playing in Minny.

That way I could go to the game. :))

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

10-6.
    But by midseason? 12-4.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Whats the deal when you guys drive from Canada to America? Obviously you need your passport, how is it checked? On the border?

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Maybe you should go watch last night's game again. The Chiefs are better than the Colt's 3rd stringers, and you saw how well we played them.
    Stop acting like we've beaten a SINGLE good team this year. We haven't.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You don't need a passport to drive across the Canadian or Mexican border in and out of the US. They were going to change that law this year, but it caused such a backlog of people applying for a passport that they shelved the idea for a while. You just need a valid drivers license. If you're going to be staying for an extended time you do need a visa.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jacksonville.

And we beat the Chiefs as well. As well as sweeping the Texans (7 - 3 outside the AFC) and the 8 - 8 Saints.

And Detroit, the yearly Gloats (all talk, no substance) of the NFC.

Try again Cliff. Amaze us with your knowledge.

Tell us Chad Johnson is slowing down again. I found that funny.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

titans 08 opponents

looks like a tough schedule...very tough. any thoughts?

Here are the teams coming to LP Field to play the Titans in 2008: Houston Texans (8-8), Indianapolis Colts (13-3), Jacksonville Jaguars (11-5), Cleveland Browns (10-6), Pittsburgh Steelers (10-6), New York Jets (4-12), Green Bay Packers (13-3), Minnesota Vikings (8-8)

Here is where Tennessee will travel to in 2008: Houston Texans (8-8), Indianapolis Colts (13-3), Jacksonville Jaguars (11-5), Baltimore Ravens
    (5-11), Cincinnati Bengals (7-9), Kansas City Chiefs (4-12), Chicago Bears
    (7-9), Detroit Lions (7-9)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar