2008 NFL Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by DCtitan49, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm sure the Titans would love a running back to be an upgrade over Chris Henry (if he flops) and LenDale White (if he keeps eating 16 cheeseburgers a day). However, they'll be able to obtain someone in the second round, given how deep this class is.

just say no to second round runningbacks, dammit!

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Raiders Pick #4:
    Falcons Pick #6:

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'm not sold on Booty a lot of people have him rated pretty highly but I see him flopping in the NFL. Just thoght I throw that in there.

Besides that I'm hoping were not picking that high come April didn't really like the picks beside James Lauranitis.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

James Lauranitis would be great....

7. munie

munie Starter

Calais Campbell is a monster and this guy fix up our pass rush problem instantly.

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Walterfootball.com is a great football I recommend it to everyone. He has a 2008 nfl mock draft database with like 34 mocks already from various sites.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

who needs 34 mock drafts????

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Who doesn't?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar