2008 NFL Free Agents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

No doubt, that guy is gonna be a stud

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

That list is pretty out of date.

3. terrykalaka

terrykalaka Camp Fodder

we should go for berrian if only for the fact that our receivers are slow as mollasas, berrian, jones, gage, roy williams chris davis and keep the options open to trade for a real deal guy as well. or maybe we could invest in some hand glue for our current guys

4. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

What a bag of **** that group is. I would keep Roydell and gage and draft either a wr or RB in first round along with a OL indraft and sign Haynesworth.

5. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

moulds, givens, troupe, starks, brown, herndon will all leave in free agency and we may cut a few receivers. i doubt that we will make an attempt to sign anyone.....i mean i would say burner turner due to the past interest but we drafted chris henry for a reason...still trying to figure that one out.... i can see reinfeldt going after a wideout maybe and a te thats about it....this team doesnt usually dish out the cash, i was gonna say cb but we signed harper and with the emergence of finnegan and pac coming back i bet it will be a very quiet offseason

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

My gosh if I had a penny for every uninformed person who wanted Berrian over a guy like Hackett I'd be a millionaire.

Berrian runs 2 routes. 2. The fade and the curl. He drops the ball more often than not (some amazing catches, but who doesnt make them once in a while) and he doesnt block or go across the middle. And what use is his deep speed when Vince cant throw the ball long down the sidelines. C'mon people, he is a bum.

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I actually wouldn't mind taking a peek at Bryant Johnson. Crayton comes up big sometimes, but he's also invisible statistically in other games. I don't see enough Dallas matches to know whether he's doing poorly in those games or just not getting the balls. Meh, Dallas isn't going to let him go either way.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Berrian is a deep threat
    A short slant or curl threat, and he can take a small screen to the house

I love his speed and agility, and has very soft hands

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Crayton would be the steal out of those names. The games i've watched he's looked pretty good. Berrian I don't like. He seems like he would likely want a big payday and although IMO he's not worth it, some team will pay him. I just hope it isn't us.

And what is with Brandon Marshall? Is he available after this season? If so I believe we should go for him over Crayton. From what we've seen this year he's a beast.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Brandon marshall? Who brought that name up?

a. He's not even a restricted FA.

b. He is putting together a pacman like legal dosier. 4 instances of problems in 2 years.

Marshall may have been in the middle of an altercation that ultimately led to the shooting death of darrent williams. May have involved 2 altercations involving marshall and javon walker that motivated that shooting..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar