Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2007 Titans Wins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mdfan, Jul 20, 2007.

?

How many wins will the Titans have in the 2007 season?

11 or more 4 vote(s) 8.7%
10 12 vote(s) 26.1%
9 11 vote(s) 23.9%
8 8 vote(s) 17.4%
7 7 vote(s) 15.2%
6 3 vote(s) 6.5%
5 0 vote(s) 0.0%
4 or fewer 1 vote(s) 2.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mdfan Starter

Moolah:
    $6,650
    I thought a prediction poll might be interesting
  1. DCtitan49 Guest

we havent had like 8 of these already

:sarcasm:

but saying it again cant hurt,

Tennessee will go 10-6 this season, lemme break it down for you....

Week 1: @ Jaxonville
    Titans (1-0): 26
    Jaguars: 13

the last time we won our season opener, i think it was a few years ago vs the dolphins, in one of the ugliest wins for the titans ive ever seen, we will come out strong here, and knock off the, what i think, doomed for this season jaguars....

Week 2: vs Indianapolis
    Colts: 34
    Titans (1-1): 10

sorry guys, this year i have the colts and titans trading away wins to leave us at 1-1 for the season series.

Week 3: @ New Orleans
    Titans (2-1): 38
    Saints: 34

coming off a disapointing loss to the Colts, and our first monday nighter in FOREVER, i see vince young taking charge this explosive game, throwing his first ever 4 touchdown game, while Chris Brown leads the charge with a 100+ yards on the ground and a td to go with that.

Week 4: BYE
    get some rest boyz your 2-1......

Week 5: vs Atlanta
    Falcons: 10
    Titans (3-1): 24

wont take much to beat the battered birds (with or without vick), go ahead and mark this one down now...

Week 6: @ Tampabay
    Titans (4-1): 17
    Bucs: 13

i know everyone sees the pirates getting SOOOO much better, but honestly, i think they are a potential for Darren McFadden next season.....

Week 7: vs Houston
    Titans (5-1): 31
    Texans: 27

this may be more what i want then what i think will happen, but of course, the texans will make it interesting, but Vince young has to score the winning touchdown, right?

Week 8: vs Raiders
    Titans (6-1): 28
    Raiders: 14

if we loose this home game we mine as well shoot ourselves in the head....russell will show something with 2 td's, but the titan defense will come through forcing 5 Turn overs....

Week 9: vs Carolina
    Titans (6-2): 3
    Panthers: 41

you guys remember 2 years ago, when pacman laid out one of the Carolina recievers??? well its gonna be like that except we are on the wrong side of the beating :hmm:

Week 10: vs Jaxonville
    Titans (7-2): 20
    Jaguars: 10

Defense will be the case once again, with vince strugling, if Byran is still in, he will throw 3 picks, 2 of them straight to a certain someone who might just be back...

Week 11: @ Denver
    Titans (7-3): 17
    Denver: 35

cutler gets the best of this one, but that only because vince hurts his wrist, and misses the last 2 quarters...

Week 12: @ Cincinatti
    Titans (7-4): 23
    Bengals: 44

carson is going to be lights out, rudi will take over, too much for us.....we fall.................hard.

Week 13: vs Houston
    Titans (8-4): 34
    Texans: 16

cmon, we never loose to houston in our light blue uni's.......

Week 14: vs San Diego
    Titans (9-4): 24
    Chargers: 21

looks like we get the last laugh, as LT might dominate with 2 TD's and 150+ yards, we issue the bolts there first loss of the season....ending history right there in Nashville

Week 15: @ KC
    Titans (9-5): 17
    Chiefs: 27

everyteam is upset right???? well except for the raiders, who could upset them, when they are always expecting to loose... :ha:

Week 16: vs Jets
    Titans (9-6): 13
    Jets: 16

looks alot like last years score doesnt it??? well, nothing will go our way, we will drop this one, even tho i think the jets will blow.

Week 17: @ Indianapolis
    Titans (10-6): 33
    Colts (10-6): 30

take a look at them apples, we are tied with the colts, only thing is, we win the tiebreaker, tennessee in the playoffs for the first time in 4 seasons......

revenge is sweet....
    • Tip Jar Donor

mdfan Starter

Moolah:
    $6,650
  2. RyansTitans Guest

Thats actually good predictions that could happen.

Im predicting 10 wins. I actually clicked 10 before reading your post.
  3. DCtitan49 Guest

damn i was good looking back then....:brow:
  4. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    great thread MD. Just remember to bump it back in January.
    i say 9 wins. Maybe even 10.
  5. OswegoTitan41 Starter

Roos
    Moolah:
    $22
    i agree with 10-6, i've thought that for a while, but DCtitan; how can you make some of those rpedicitons. like in the denver game, vince will hurt his wrist and be out for 2 quarters, that's such a ridiculous prediction. and Week 10 against JAX, pacman will not be back because he can apply for re-instatement after week 10, so theres no way he'd be back by then anywho
  6. RyansTitans Guest

lmoo @ the wrist I didn't even see that.

Hell if that would be the "Madden Curse" id take that in a heart beat
  7. DCtitan49 Guest

lol, all of that crap i said, dont pay attention, i was just rambling on about suspense and what not.... the scores are for real tho...
  8. OswegoTitan41 Starter

Roos
    Moolah:
    $22

ha ha, i guess i can respect the fact that you're pumped, we all are man, gonna be a season to remember
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.