2007 Season Highlight Reel

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alpha-Centuri, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bh9fK1JIPLI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bh9fK1JIPLI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

New one that I saw while surfing Youtube

That pump fake by VY on the 40 yard strike to Roydell at 3:05 I think was the best throw he made the entire season

Enjoy!

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

what the frick is BJ doing tossin up a Heismann pose ?

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We are probably the best team not to win the superbowl. 2008 will be the year. Let the highlights roll.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I think he just likes clownin around. At least he seems like that with some of the stuff he does.....can't be serious.

He needs to not clown around for the 08 season. I think it's time to show up consistently, or be shown the door. Fwiw, I still like his potential to be a decent WR for us.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

that video was sick. I can't wait for next season, Vince, Crumpler, White and maybe even Henry will light it UP! Hopefully, Manningham, Sweed, or Kelly will too!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON!

7. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

I remember there was a weekly segment on one of the local news stations, I think newschannel 5 where it would highlight him doing pranks on other players, and just overall acting crazy.

At one of the autograph sessions right before the season started, he was bustin out jokes the entire time, messin with some of the fans too. Some of em were really funny :ha:

Here's to 2008, I expect we'll have even better highlights (hopefully more by VY to recievers)

8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Okay I admit it. I love Titans highlights. I think Titans highlights and me should go to Massachusettes and get a civil union. I love them THAT much.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Getting all he can before the NFL bans it.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yeah I'd also seen some stuff with him that made him really look like a light hearted jokester type. When I see him doing stuff in the endzone, I think of that guy, not someone trying to show up the other team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar