2007 Schedule News

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

probably, we already know what VY and KC have to offer, we need to see what we've got in these two, especially since only one (maybe) will be able to make the final roster

2. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

On that note, I am guessing the only reason that we went with a 2 QB roster last season was that Bennett could actually step in if need be? I know that they couldn't elevate Matt off of the PS during the game, so Drew could have been our QB in the instance that VY got an ankle broken (God forbid!) and Collins got his back broken (due to sacks). Of course, that would have been a dismal situation for the franchise. I hope VY stays healthy and KC doesn't have to even strap on a helmet. :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar